- Published: September 13, 2021
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok's Growth team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our Growth team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
- As a Partnership Manager - Startups, You’ll be working with leading VCs, accelerators, tech hubs and startups. Your role will be to ensure that new and high-potential startups choose TikTok as their destination for digital advertising.
- Identify relevant potential clients, evaluate the opportunity and create the partnership. You will establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our partners, and an industry expert.
- You will aim to connect the startup community with TikTok's vast resources, to help them succeed and accelerate their growth.
- You will establish TikTok for Startups road map, processes and incentives internally within the company, while collaborating effectively across various cross functional teams and serving as an advocate for our partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in a business development, sales or marketing executive role within the digital advertising ecosystem.
- 3+ years working with VCs and startups
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Israeli tech eco system and of the digital advertising platforms and ecosystem
- Fluency in English and Hebrew, with ability to effectively communicate with and serve English speaking clients.
- Experience and success in strategically growing and maintaining complex, high-value managed accounts, through a consultative approach.
- Experience in building trusted relationships with directors and C-level stakeholders by developing a strong understanding of the client business and driving deep, data-driven insights.
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising platforms and ecosystem.
- A data-driven approach to user acquisition;
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.