- Published: July 15, 2021
* 4-10 years of digital marketing experience/ digital media sales related experience required *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok's SMB & MM team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok, no matter how big or small.
As a Partnership Manager - Mid Market, You’ll be working with leading direct to consumer companies and agencies focused on paid user acquisition.
TikTok has been breaking #1 most downloaded app for both Feb & March 2020 with over 100M monthly installs globally and growing fast.
The Mid Market Partnership Manager role will be to identify relevant potential clients, evaluate the opportunity, create the partnership, scale the activity and establish themselves as trusted advisors to their partners.
- Identify strategic advertisers or agencies and drive cooperation with TikTok traffic globally;
- Be the primary POC and maintain strong direct relationships with Cx level and marketing teams;
- Deliver unique partnership opportunities and product innovations to meet partner and TikTok's KPIs;
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline, to achieve revenue targets, drive penetration and account growth
- Represent TikTok in external partner meetings;
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships;
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners;
- Identify and execute on collaboration opportunities with other external partners including all agencies;
- Be an internal advocate for the partners and work with internal cross-functions, including Sales, Marketing and so on.
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that TikTok Ads is taking clients input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
- BA/BS degree or above;
- 4-10 years of digital marketing experience/ digital media sales related experience;
-A data-driven approach to user acquisition;
- An ability to work effectively and across-teams with different management levels and cultures, both internally and externally;
- Ability to understand and prioritize a partner’s strategic goals and successfully leverage knowledge to support product excellence;
- Strong record of being a team player and managing and leading cross functions projects;
- Having an understanding of or previous experience in the online or mobile agency landscape is a must ad tech industry is a major plus.