TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok's Growth team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our Growth team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok.
As a Partnership Manager, You’ll be working with leading direct to consumer companies and agencies focused on paid user acquisition. The Growth Partnership Manager role will be to identify relevant potential clients, evaluate the opportunity, create the partnership, scale the client’s media activity on TikTok, and establish themselves as trusted advisors to their partners.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
Business Management and Development
- Identify strategic advertisers or agencies and drive cooperation with TikTok.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline, to achieve revenue targets, drive penetration and account growth
- Be the primary POC and maintain strong direct relationships with Cx level and marketing teams;
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships;
Campaign Planning and Management
- Initiate joint business plans to maintain long term growth by understanding business objectives, KPIs and challenges.
- Support client performance by supplying data trends and industry insights, develop strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct transformational pitches and sales presentations.
- Facilitate ad campaigns from start to finish, with deep knowledge of TikTok ads solutions and understanding of the clients' needs.
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Serve as an internal advocate for our partners and work with internal cross-functions
Work with cross-functional Client Solutions team to maintain healthy ROI, improve work efficiency, and build long term growth.
- Work with Marketing team to develop pitch narratives and case studies, and take part in industry events and conferences to be positioned as a thought leader.
- Work with various product teams, on feedback and suggestions of ads solutions, systems and tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in media account management and/or the marketing/advertising industry.
- Fluency in English and Hebrew, with ability to effectively communicate with and serve English speaking clients.
- Experience and success in strategically growing and maintaining complex, high-value managed accounts, through a consultative approach.
- Experience in building trusted relationships with directors and C-level stakeholders by developing a strong understanding of the client business and driving deep, data-driven insights.
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising platforms and ecosystem.
- A data-driven approach to user acquisition;
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.