TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok is looking for a strong, self-driven, individual contributor to join as a Partnership Manager of domestic agencies . Our team is responsible for the relationships with local key brands, advertising agencies and media agencies. Our core mission is to make TikTok more accessible for all stakeholders, to bridge the gaps when needed and to position Tiktok as a trusted partner to help our clients grow.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do:
• Build and cultivate lasting partnerships with key creative and media agencies with the goal of extending relationships and increasing agencies growth.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline, to achieve revenue targets, Develop and execute a territory plan to drive penetration and account growth
• Analyze campaigns performance and to consult clients in order to help them achieve their goals
• Educate the market on TikTok's advertising solutions, including increase adoption of new product releases among clients
• Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
• Use your deep understanding in brand management and online media experience to consult clients on Tiktok media strategy.
Campaign Planning and Management:
• Facilitate client’s ad campaigns from start to finish.
• Facilitate internal account operations including accounts set up etc.
• Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to client's business and problems.
Cross functional collaboration:
• Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for different industries
• Work with product team, on feedback and suggestions of ad solutions, systems and tools
• Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve efficiency and build long term growth
• BA/BS degree or above
• 6+ years of experience in advertising agency
• 2+ years’ experience in sales with a proven track record of success driving revenue through long-term strategic relationships
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams - experience from global companies - advantage
• Strong understanding of Israeli advertising industry ecosystem
• Solid experience of working with C+B level
• Relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies - advantage
• Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do approach
• Excellent verbal and written English and Hebrew communication skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.