Glassbox is looking for a Partner Operations Manager to join our Global Channels & Alliances team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position.
What You Will Do
● Support the worldwide indirect business with performance metrics, dashboards, business analysis and trending insights
● Manage the partner application process
● Maintain the global partner program guide. Review and process partner deal registrations
● Manage registrations throughout the validation period and report on continued deal registration validity and sales activities related to those partner sales opportunities
● Ensure policies and processes are communicated to Glassbox partners, measure the impact of programs implemented and ensure consistency/alignment with the broader partner organization
● Drive new partner adoption and transition of existing partners into the new program
● Ensure that partner accounts are created and maintained in the Salesforce.com CRM system
● Ensure new and existing partners are enabled to be effective, liaising with regional and partner enablement teams
● Generate and update channel partner reports on revenue attainment, forecasts and partner training based upon mutually agreed business plans. Validate the requirements are being met
● Liaise with partner marketing to manage the operational aspects of the Marketing Development Funds (MDF) activities in the CRM system
● Intermediate knowledge and working experience with Salesforce.com
● Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office skillset, most importantly Microsoft Excel
● Communication and Presentation skills
● BA/BS or equivalent degree required