GigaSpaces is looking for a creative, focused, well-organized, and highly motivated individual to drive their Partner and Channel Sales in Europe. This individual identifies and builds relationships with channel, reseller, and systems integrator / consulting partners to generate new revenue across existing and new logo accounts.
The role carries a sales quota and requires working closely with marketing to drive joint demand-generation and with Direct Sales colleagues in the field to accelerate opportunities through partners.
Recruitment, Enablement, Development
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs, gaps and requirements to be successful on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate to deliver adequate partner training for business and technical skills
Partner Sales Planning and Execution
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including direct sales, marketing, support, services, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned territory and partner accounts.
- BS/BA or higher degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with a strong focus on indirect sales and channel development for a software company.
- Track record of results-oriented sales and partner management that sets and achieves metrics for partner recruiting, enablement, opportunity generation, revenue.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the workings of reseller, systems integrator, and consulting ecosystem. Past relationships and network are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts both within and outside the company.
- Experience in selling complex technology products
- Willingness to travel around 25-50%.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.