Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Paid Social Campaign Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is ramping up its paid media operation and is looking for an experienced Paid Social Campaign Manager to join our team. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredible team and experience success with one of Israel’s fastest growing companies.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage high budget and large scale B2B Facebook PPC campaigns, as well as additional channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, Quora etc.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly while maximizing performance improvement. A/B testing ad copy, creative types, retargeting, bid automation, etc.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance.
- Find new opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with other team members or other departments to plan, design & optimize campaigns.
What are the skills a good Paid Social Campaign Manager needs to have?
- +2 years of experience managing significant PPC budgets ($100K and up) on social media.
- Proven and meaningful experience with at least 1 other paid media channel.
- Data Driven mentality and Creative Capabilities.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Proven success in growing a business.
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills required.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in business, computer science, math, or similar quantitative focus.
- B2B and global experience.
- Independent and high motivation to succeed.