Ox Security, a leader in software supply chain security, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive the business and go to market at OX. This includes creating compelling messaging and positioning, launching new features, enabling sales, and partnering with marketing and sales to target the right buyers and influencers.
To be successful in this role you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. If you are creative, a natural story-teller, and customer-obsessed٫ we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth by converting potential customers into paying customers into raving fans.
This position is based in Tel Aviv and reports directly to our VP Growth Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Define use case and product messaging and positioning, value propositions, and customer use cases to showcase the value of OX.
- Become a subject matter expert in software supply chain security with an in-depth understanding of the market and products, including overall value proposition, features, functionality, and the verticals and use cases in which they are relevant.
- Partner closely with product and marketing management to ensure we are delivering on end-to-end scenarios that meet customer needs and to execute world-class product and feature launches.
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle, including product demos, sales training, and competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations.
- Drive the core message and strategy for customer-facing materials from white papers to videos to pitch decks working closely with content creators.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at an enterprise-focused software or SaaS company, required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills; as well as strong messaging skills.
- Proven track record of marketing to highly technical audiences. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises
- Proven ability to think strategically, prioritize ruthlessly and execute independently.
- Project management skills to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—this is a startup after all!
- Native English speaker, a must.
At OX, we believe that security should be an integral part of the software development process, not an afterthought. Founded by Neatsun Ziv and Lior Arzi, who previously led Check Point’s Security Group, OX provides DevSecOps teams with the automation, visibility and risk insights they need to bring security and integrity to every step of the software development lifecycle, from the earliest planning stages until deployment to production. Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, OX is backed by Evolution VC Partners, Team8, Microsoft’s venture fund M12 and Rain Capital. For more information, visit .
Ox Security is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.