OSINT Subject Matter Expert
- Become a pivotal contributor to complex sales processes using technical expertise and market experience to demonstrate and establish the Cellebrite OSINT platform capabilities and unique value proposition.
- Own, drive and manage the interfaces and interactions between Sales/Customers and the OSINT LOB experts creating the collaboration and bringing the best product solutions to the Cellebrite OSINT sphere
- Define and create new sales and product content such as white papers, use cases, product plans, competitive battle cards, and any other material that drive our Sales, Product and marketing capabilities
- Drive the development and delivery of commercial proposals, sharing insights with sales management to help develop and execute Win-Win negotiation strategies
- Collaborate on creating compelling demonstrations of Cellebrite OSINT solution capabilities
- Create a keen understanding of the market and our competitors, across our portfolio of products, and be able to project our solutions as the best-in-class
- Prepare well thought out and professional responses to RFx/Tender documents at both the technical and commercial levels.
- Generate a deep understanding of the diverse OSINT investigative domains, becoming a center of excellence for both internal and external stakeholders.
- We are looking for a creative thinker with a proactive and friendly approach.
- A team player - you will partner with different functions in the organization and work with the company's customers daily.
- Proven expertise in WEBINT and OSINT methodologies (Domain Expert) - 3-5 years
- Excellent presentation skills
- At least 2-3 years of performing demo sessions using complex data-driven and analytical systems to customers and partners.
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data, conduct and present clear and qualified investigation reports
- Fluent English, willingness to travel abroad frequently (~30-40%).
- BA in Political Science, information systems management, Data Sciences or similar
- Security clearance – a significant advantage
- Additional languages - a significant advantage
- Foreign citizenship - advantage
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer WorldDigital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, Cellebrite provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital investigations.By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from computer and mobile devices, the cloud, and ever-growing set of data sources Cellebrite products, solutions, and help customers to build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.For more information, please visit www.cellebrite.com.