We’re looking for a seasoned OD director to join our HR team. You will make an impact through design and creating the infrastructure for our culture. This strategic position is an incredible opportunity for a manager who wants to impact talent and culture in our company, who thrives on creating engaging and innovative journeys for our people
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. As a fast-growing startup in Tel Aviv (We grew from 110 to 240 in 2021), Lusha provides its employees with a chance to take an active part in shaping the company's future. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
What will you be doing?
- Identify engagement or culture gaps and drive impactful and engaging solutions
- Implement and improve strategic organizational processes and procedures that support our growth and culture (Leadership and talent programs, engagement tools, career growth, feedback processes and more).
- Execute processes in collaboration with our Leadership and People Business Partners
- Establish a strong relationship within the HR team and with leaders in the organization.
- Monitor and continuously improve programs, manage budgets and timelines to enhance impact and value
- Big picture thinker and vision: You always think culture-first, and strive to build the most simple and smart solutions to our current but also future needs as we scale
- Passion to make an impact: you’re eager, proactive, resilient, agile,
resourceful, and constantly prioritise your work to focus on the most impactful areas.
- Engager - able to bring forward ideas and adjust them using feedback from others, as well as to motivate others to act on them
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there.
- 4+ years of organizational development experience in a global company/Consulting firm
- Project management and execution skills
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written and presentation skills in English .
- Great interpersonal skills, influence and harnessing capabilities