Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
What will you do?
- IT professional focal point in new ERP implementation project in the Finance dept.
- Ownership of several finance modules in ERP and other related systems
- Conducting system training for new users and periodic training for existing users
- Characterization & implementation of specific needs in the system adjusted to existing process
- Characterization & implementation of new processes
- Write design documents including technical design
- Software testing for new developments
- Manage users and permissions
- Providing daily service to the system's users
- Control and support interfaces between the organization's systems
What should you have?
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering
- 5 years of experience in implementation and analysis of Oracle ERP system
- Experience writing business and technical design
- Experience with Finance modules (AP, AR, GL, budgets)
- Excellent English
- Experience (as Business Analyst) with Oracle Cloud ERP solution - an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle ERP data model - an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of organizational processes, with an emphasis on finance processes
- Ability to train other team members
- Team Player with great communication skills