TriEye is the pioneer of the world’s first SWIR sensing technology. Based on nanophotonics research, TriEye’s technology is disrupting the world of vision sensors for the automotive market along with other exciting applications.
We are looking for some exceptional talent to join our photonics team as an optical engineer, leading optical designs and involved with a variety of innovative aspects.
Your Day to Day:
- Design complex optical systems in sequential and non-sequential modes for application in Laser systems.
- Optimize the design, performing various analysis such as tolerance analysis, thermal, and vibration analysis.
- Use external tools such as Matlab or Python to get the optimal results from the design.
- Define specifications and requirements.
- Develop novel concepts, design experiments, and test them in the lab.
- A master’s degree in Physics, Electro-Optics, Opto-mechanics or equivalent or BSc degree with relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience developing electro-optics systems
- Proven experience in optical design software: ZEMAX (preferred), CODE-V, OSLO, Tracepro, etc.
- Knowledge in Optomechanical design, tolerance analysis, Physical optics (e.g., Gaussian beam optics).
- Matlab or Python proficiency – a must
- Experience working with solid-state lasers (preferred)
- Self-driven, problem-solving-oriented.
- Great interpersonal skills
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Empowering team with a range of growth opportunities
- Interest: TriEye provides a superior sensing solution to solve the low visibility challenge for the automotive industry at a price point that meets high volume manufacturing requirements. TriEye’s breakthrough and proprietary technology enable cost-effective, high-resolution image data and depth perception in all weather and lighting conditions. TriEye’s patented structure and CMOS manufacturing process enable SWIR technology for a variety of applications across automotive, industrial, biometrics, security, consumer electronics, and medical markets. For automotive specifically, our solution is unique in that it leverages SWIR to provide both HD imaging and depth perception under all conditions (e.g., night/low-light, fog, dust, etc.) at a cost that’s an order of magnitude less than that of a LiDAR. Furthermore, being camera-based, we integrate seamlessly even with existing ADAS and AV systems.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.