- Published: November 15, 2021
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for an experience Operations Verification TL, to establish a new Verification team in Payoneer operation’s department.
You will be responsible to define the work practice and methodologies, internally inside the department as well as externally with QA teams and work closely with additional departments such as R&D, program, product, QA and other.
The Operations Verification Team ensures that all operational areas are fully verified, making sure that we are meeting the schedule and prioritize work while keeping high standards and quality.
What’s the job?
- Review and analyze operational business requirements as well as the technical requirements.
- Responsible to create and validate the test plan as well as regression during UAT and production.
- Execution of the tests, providing progress reports and documenting test results as well as the escaping defects tracing and conducting lesson learned
- Lead effective and efficient methods, maintains documentation throughout the verification process, and communicates with teams involved to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive feedback.
- Identifying potential issues and reporting them back to related teams or managers.
- Setting clear team goals, delegating tasks and set deadlines for the team
- Manage risks through escalation of issues to appropriate members of the project team and management.
- Leading the mindset of automation processes to ensure efficiency together with QA team
- At least 2 year of experience working as a team leader of software quality assurance and/or UAT roles
- Knowledge of QA/UAT methodologies, processed and tools.
- Writing clear, concise, and full test plans and cases.
- Effective and proactive in this role, a quick thinker with the ability to make good decisions.
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality materials.
- Attention to details and Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with databases via SQL- Must