Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!Check out our values
We’re looking for a Technical Services Associate for the Operations & Services Department. We are looking for a hands-on person, with a great technical & analytical mind, interpersonal skills and service / solutions orientation.
You will join the Tech Services team that oversees internal-customers' technical requests and needs, configures tools and provides a wide-range service to the Operations & Services department as well as to other departments within the company. you will act as a technical support liaison and as an escalation focal point. As such, you’ll work on ongoing technical tasks and configurations, initiate and drive the implementation of technical solutions, as well as come up with ways to improve work processes and procedures. You will collaborate on daily basis with different teams such as Bank Operations, R&D, Product, Business etc.
What will you do…
- Utilize knowledge and expertise to research and resolve issues in a timely manner, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Solve Zendesk tickets by investigating and managing technical issues and incidents
- Troubleshoot issues in production environments and verify solutions
- Configure internal tools
- Perform basic data analysis
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving, while thinking critically and outside the box
- Collaborate with Business, R&D, Project and Product departments by providing technical knowledge, input, solutions and services, to ensure stability, scalability and quality of the product and services
- Take part and represent Operations & Services’ tech needs and capabilities in cross-company projects
- Occasionally create internal documentation and perform knowledge-transfer presentations to team members
- Utilized your skills to troubleshoot & solve technical issues
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Displayed strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Led the way with new ideas to improve existing flows
- Prioritized and worked under pressure
- 1-3 years of experience in an operational field with technical and analytical orientation
- High proficiency in spoken and written English - Must
- SQL skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technical and analytical orientation
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented problem solver with ability to get things done
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.