What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Operations Support Associate to process and follow up on shipments of TIPA’s compostable packaging with international warehouses, carriers, and manufacturers. In addition, the candidate will be managing the local warehouse and shipments, assisting with monitoring purchase-orders, and supporting the Operations team (including planning of assignments).
What will you be doing?
· Assisting the Operations department’s missions, as needed.
· Monitoring open purchase-orders.
· Managing the local warehouses.
· Support of planning assignments.
· Communicate with international warehouses, carriers, manufacturers, purchase-orders.
· Correspond with drop/export/import carriers, to confirm shipping and logistics.
· Understanding of shipping methods, i.e; Air, Ground, Ocean, freight forwarders, courier companies, etc.
· Prepare export documentation.
· Update of the ERP system with shipment-status.
· Advise shipping information to the different departments like: Sales, Marketing.
· Negotiate shipping rates and schedules.
· Respond to customer shipping inquiries.
· Proactively track & trace worldwide shipments.
· Packing assistance.
· Up to one year’s experience in a similar role, that includes most aspects, as mentioned above.
· Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing), & Hebrew.
· Knowledge of shipping documents.
· Knowledge of OFFICE suite, Excel.
· Mandatory: detail-oriented, organized, and a team-player, with excellent communication skills.
· Service oriented, planning and organization skills, and proactive.
· Experience in working on ERP information system (PRIORITY-preferred).
· Desire to learn.
· Excellent human relations.
· Ability to withstand pressure and intensive work.