SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system.
Operating budget control covers the operating expenses of the company, support management and Finance.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Monitoring transactions in front of contract manufacturers .
- Responsible on price list with key contract manufacturers.
- Conduct cost and other types of analyses
- Prepare periodical and special reports
- Support management and finance in projection of future budget.
- Assist with automation efforts and see out new opportunities to improve our processes
- Support special projects as needed
- Proven experience as budget analyst
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent mathematical ability and an analytical mind
- Experience in an international manufacture preferable in the electronic industry
- Team mindset and willingness to support a compliance program that is closely integrated with other business units (operations, finance, sales)
- Strong analytical and business thinking skills
- Interest in learning and comfort with adapting quickly in fast-moving environments
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of Excel