- Published: August 29, 2021
Arbox Is Looking For An Online Support Specialist To Provide Outstanding Service, Support, And Guidance To Our Clients By Email, Live Chat, And Phone Using Zendesk, Our Simple Support Tool. You Will Be Responsible For Owning The Complete Customer Support Lifecycle From Initial Contact To Final Resolution.
Customer support is really important to us at Arbox and we pride ourselves on providing excellent service for our customers. We want someone to join our amazing team of self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate team players.
What will you do?:
- Provide excellent, easy-to-understand support via our various support channels.
- Communicate solutions clearly and effectively to clients.
- Contribute and enrich our knowledge base.
- Contribute to automating processes.
- Build positive working relationships with our diverse customer base.
- Identify and take ownership of support issues.
- Maintain customers and update details in our CRM.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and be the gatekeeper in order to minimize and prevent churn rates.
- Communicate internally any data regarding client ticketing and prioritizing these tickets.
- Be an efficient stakeholder to various teams such as “product” by sharing data regarding ideas, common requests, and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in customer-facing roles for a SaaS or software company is desirable but not required
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Strong levels of empathy and ability to really understand the customer’s world
- Self-starter, problem-solver, high energy, adaptable, curious and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Fluency in Hebrew and English is a must.
- High technical skills.
- Experience in the fitness industry and/or using Arbox Management System- a HUGE advantage
- Experience using Arbox Management System- a HUGE advantage
- Bring your spark 🙂
This is a part-time position suitable also for students!