Artlist is a leading creative technology company offering content creators worldwide over 860K high-quality digital assets with a revolutionary, global license that covers every video project, as well as powerful video and image editing software.
Empowering people to tell stories through video, Artlist offers 4 products: Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform; Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform; MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators including video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos; and FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software. Artlist works with a growing team of contributors across the globe, updating its catalogs daily with fresh content while preserving a consistently high level of quality across its media and platforms.
Since its foundation in 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the industry by offering subscription-based products paired with an unmatched license, and is now on a path to becoming the ultimate 360° solution for content creators. Among Artlist’s 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Wix, Netflix, Dior and many more.
We’re seeking a full-time Influencer Marketing Manager to join our vibrant Marketing Team at Ra'anana!
Wake up for this:
- Manage and grow our influencers and affiliates through all stages of the relationship including queries, commercial negotiations and support with new recruits as well as existing partners.
- Maintain existing relations with influencers and affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month by month.
- Respond to influencers and affiliates requests as well as outreach as needed.
- Monitor activity, analyze performance, find areas of improvement, report ROI of campaigns and identify ways to increase performance.
- Review influencer and affiliate content and marketing practices to ensure compliance with company policies.
- 1-2 years experienced in digital marketing with a focus on influencer/affiliate marketing and extensive client management experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a head for numbers and excellent level of Excel- Must
- Native English - Must
- Strong in relationship building, communication and negotiation. Able to work collaboratively across teams and to connect with people in an online space. An ideal candidate will be energetic, personable, solution-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good sense of organization/ attention to detail and able to work within deadlines.