Wix’s Creative Acquisition team. We’re masters in the art of converting people into active users and advocates of our awesome product. Our team initiates and manages creative materials for online campaigns on various paid media channels, like Facebook, YouTube, Google Search and more. We continually explore new ideas to stay ahead of industry trends and attract today’s digital audience.
As an Online Creative Acquisition Manager, you will:
- Develop innovative concepts for stunning marketing materials (end-to-end).
- Collaborate and work closely with talented teams, such as designers, copywriters, video artists and other awesome people.
- Manage the creative workflow and prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepare creative briefs, outlining project goals and expectations.
- Proactively research and analyze market trends for creative solutions/improvements to our production process that will boost campaign activity/performance.
- Continually monitor and manage A/B testing of our creative projects.
- Work closely with media managers to analyze data/Excel reports, share results with teams and optimize content for the user funnel and future campaigns.
An experienced and passionate online marketer with at least two years’ experience in an online creative role. You have a deep knowledge of web interfaces and internet culture, and use terms like CTR, CPC, CPM and CPP in everyday conversation! You’re an outside-the-box thinker, an innovative problem solver with a keen eye for guiding the creative process to produce online advertising/campaigns that break new boundaries.
Your love for numbers, analysis, reports and A/B testing is contagious, and you’re capable of inspiring/motivating teams to deliver stunning results that meet company-wide marketing goals. You’re organized, detail-oriented and capable of juggling multiple, challenging projects at once. You thrive in a fast paced environment and can see through everything to the very end under tight deadlines and on budget.
You’re also an exceptional communicator with strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English (must be fluent). Please include a clickable link to your online portfolio, or attach samples of previous work.