monday.com is looking for a passionate Online Communities Manager to boost the online buzz around its products in external communities. The goal of the role is to help build and support an active, vibrant, knowledge-based and real-time community targeted towards the monday.com user base and potential clients. The Online Communities Manager will play a key role in creating and defining the presence of the company’s world of content on third-party platforms. The Online Communities Manager will join the Marketing team based in monday.com’s headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role:
- Build an online community on third-party monday.com platforms such as Reddit, Discord, Twitter, or others, to support our growing monday.com customers and potential users.
- Monitor the success of these novel communities in terms of strategy and explicit KPIs.
- Grow the number of active customers of the communities.
- Identify thought leaders, opinion makers to build meaningful connections and engage community members through an ongoing discourse and messaging.
- Contribute to creative processes as part of the initiative.
- Support the community and identify online trends relevant to the discourse.
- Identify problematic discourse within the community to contain and respond.
- Collaborate with cross monday teams to implement insights across the board from communities to creative and acquisition campaigns
- Proven experience in building a thriving online community. Experience with Reddit a must. Discord and Twitter - advantage..
- Experience in defining community management strategy, KPIs, and goals to grow audience and engagement.
- Excellent writing skills in English and overall communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple requirements and projects.
- A deep and thorough understanding of the internet culture and trends and love for all things digital.
- High execution skills: ability to take things from ideas to actions quickly.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: the ability to work quickly and to drive results.
- Familiarity and understanding of the American mentality and culture - advantage.