Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for a high-energy, self-driven professional Senior Office & Site Manager to join us! In this role, you will lead the admin team and you will hold the full scope of the office responsibilities from supply to service experience to our guests, partners, and employees.
In addition, you will manage the welfare activities and provide general administrative support to our employees, organize and coordinate administration duties.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Manage day-to-day office operations. Own and handle all facility utilities functioning
- Coordinating with a large number of suppliers, searching and negotiating with potential external suppliers, external suppliers related to the office (IT, technologies, groceries, Happy Hours, etc.), as well as handling orders, invoices, and procurement.
- Responsible for room setup for company gatherings, interviews, training support, and processing new hire on-boarding and terminations with additional activities as needed
- Welfare activities and events - Plan and execute team social & wellness activities: happy hours, holidays, events, and more
- Welcome visitors and provide support and direction to guests, candidates, etc
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc special projects
- Assist our worldwide employees in Travel’s related matters
- Manage the ongoing relationship with the building’s management
- Manage the ongoing relationship with sub-lessee
- Proven experience as Office Manager in a StartupHi-Tech industry (with over 150 employees)
- Managerial experience
- English – high level – Mandatory
- Capable of working in a fast pace and demanding environment
- Ability to multi-task, operate independently, and attention to details
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Computer fluency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Motivated by helping others and are really service-oriented
- Team player and known for your constant positive attitude