We are currently looking for an Office Admin to join our Tel Aviv office. In this role, you will positively impact our company culture and engage our employees. You will be the main point of contact for our TLV office while supporting the Management day to day administrative tasks , as well as providing administrative support to HR.
- Point of contact for TLV office and it's employees
- In-person support at the office on a daily basis
- Manage executives' day-2-day schedule, Coordinate meetings, events, expenses, travels
- Organize the office layout and order equipment
- Taking care of facility management vendors such as building administration, cleaning and other services providers
- Assist with coordinating local team events and/or management meetings
- Assist with planning and producing employees events
- Provide support for onboarding new employees - supplies, equipment, office access, orientation coordination and communication
- Streamline onboarding and off-boarding process
The Ideal candidate
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office manager
- Outstanding verbal communication skills both in Hebrew and English
- A great team player, people person - service oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Experience with a variety of office software (Excel, Google tools, spreadsheets)
- Taking full ownership of different projects from A-Z, Independent
- Strong organization skills
What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand