Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world and the most downloaded app to come out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber provides a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
The Viber business unit is responsible for developing, selling, and maintaining all the revenue driven products and services at Viber.
In this role, you will positively impact our company culture by being responsible for all welfare and wellbeing activities, help build and maintain a collaborative and fun work environment, manage all day-to-day operations and create a place where employees can be productive and enjoy themselves.
- Oversee and organize daily operations of the office, manage the employee attendance system, greet guests/candidates etc.
- Work closely with HR to assist with onsite interview coordination
- Organize in-person and remote employee experiences by designing every aspect of the welfare program which includes gifts, activities, fun days, holiday celebrations, and more
- Coordinate with the building management and deal with various suppliers and service providers including food order management for office
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining office supplies
- Assist with day-to-day needs of the employees and provide other administrative support as necessary
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or the High-tech industry
- Creative, self-motivated, goal-oriented and energetic
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- English and Hebrew - High level (verbal and written) - Must
- Proficiency in Outlook & Office
- Communicative, service oriented, well organized, initiator, people person with good vibes!