- Published: September 1, 2021
Are you Ready to Help us Grow and Revolutionize Cloud Incident Response?
Mitiga is an early-stage, well-funded, start-up company aimed at helping organizations strengthen their cyber resiliency and breach readiness by combining premium services and cutting-edge technology, with expertise in cloud-native and hybrid-cloud environments.
We seek an accomplished Office Manager to join our operations team and be the face of the daily life at our office. You will hold full scope of responsibilities from supply, to service experience to our guests, partners and employees. You will manage the welfare activities and provide general administrative support to our group of highly experienced security experts, business and tech leaders in US, Israel and UK.
- Office operations including day to day maintenance, food and other supply orders, managing cleaning services, deliveries etc.
- Full support of 3 executives calendars, on-going tasks and follow-up on action items.
- Assisting with finance, credit card reports, office expenses budget, employees work hours report, organizing travels for employees, creating financial management reports, etc.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Ensure a pleasant working environment and smooth ongoing operation of all administrative needs.
- Welfare management, execute and manage the welfare activities across Mitiga’s entities (IL, US, UK).
- Proven experience as an office manager/front office manager / administrative assistant in a fast growing start up – Must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew - Must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and email tools (as Outlook or Google calendar).
- Knowledge of general accounting or bookkeeping and supply management.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.