- Published: May 11, 2021
We are looking for an energetic professional with multi-tasking qualities.
• Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
• responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation.
• Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
· Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
· Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
· Provide general support to visitors
· Organize office operations and procedures
· Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
· Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
· Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant for at least 1-2 years
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Computer skills and proficient in MS Office
• English in very good level