- Published: June 9, 2021
Riverside is building the next generation of tools for communicating with video and audio. We are a team of 25 (planning to double in 2021) — with the backing of some of the world’s greatest investors (Oren Zeev, Alexis Ohanian). Riverside HQ is in Tel Aviv.
Riverside is the special company that’s in possession of both product-market fit and the raw materials (passionate user community, great product, large market) for growth, but is still early enough that each new employee has a measurable influence on the direction of the company.
As a small startup, Riverside relies on employees who thrive in an environment where they are regularly called upon to translate high-level goals into day-to-day priorities and are regularly presented with technical and business challenges that extend beyond their comfort zone.
We are looking for an Office & Employee Experience Manager to make sure that our first and new office is a comfortable and a happy place to work in, and to ensure that everything is running smoothly and effectively. As part of the HR team, you will be involved in many different projects related to employee life-cycle and people processes. You will have a great opportunity to impact a growing company by working with the most important asset of the company, the people!
- Manage day-to-day office operations, including managing suppliers, services, deliveries (including Kitchen, Cleaning company, Equipment)
- A focal point for employee inquiries regarding office management issues.
- Responsible for the ongoing operations of administrative issues, and other duties/ad-hoc special projects and needs
- Responsible for Employee-Experience: Plan and execute company welfare and events (Happy-Hours, Personal gifts for personal events, SWAG, etc').
- Recruitments: end-to-end recruiting support, execute a seamless candidate workflow.
- Energetic and Smiling People Person with great communication skills - MUST
- Minimum 2 years of Proven experience as Office Manager in a Startup environment - MUST
- A high level of English and Hebrew is a MUST.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detailed-oriented with Strong organizational skills
- Experience with technical recruitments and hiring processes - will be a big advantage
- High motivation to learn and grow in the HR field