Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Office Coordinator ? We’re glad you asked!
We're looking for an Office coordinator to join our amazing Admin team.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Organize and coordinate administration duties while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness at the office reception.
- General operation and administrative responsibilities, including welcome visitors, answer phone calls, and assist every employee or guest with every need.
- Team Events planning and execution
- Responsible for Taxi reservations and parking arrangements.
- General operational support with different activities and with issues that may arise.
What are the skills a good Office Coordinator needs to have?
- Previous administrative experience - A must.
- Availability for full time position.
- Full control of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) – A must.
- High level of English (verbal & written).
- Ability to juggle between many projects with excellent accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Resourceful, creative, proactive, positive, service oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.