Are you amultitasker and people-person with great attention to details that knows how get things done?
If so, you’re invited to join the best team in Tel Aviv, as our Office Manager.
Perimeter 81 is a leading startup company in the cyber security industry. we’re growing fast and looking for our next Office Manager.
ABOUT PERIMETER 81
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies network cybersecurity with a leading Security Service Edge (SSE) platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We are on track to achieve 30x revenue growth within the next 3 years and currently have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York, and Los Angeles.
As a holistic, cloud-based solution, Perimeter 81 allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of the nomads with a purpose—while still granting IT teams the ability to safely manage it all. Our 2,500 clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses across a wide range of sectors and our partners are among the world’s leading managed service providers and channel resellers.
- As the Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Full office responsibility – handle day-to-day issues for all office and employees’ needs, including office maintenance and appearance
- Manage large and complex facilities projects
- Be the face of our organization – Responsible for the welcoming and hosting of the company's guests and employees
- Interact with service providers and vendors – Responsible for ordering equipment, food, and other supplies
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation & the coordination of conferences
- Initiate proactive processes to improve the employee experience
- Invoices payment, credit card reports, office expenses, etc.
- Previous experience as an office manager at a Hi-Tech company is a must
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- An eye for detail is extremely important
- Responsive and passionate about employee care
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a positive “can do” attitude
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability