- Published: October 24, 2021
Nayax, a global fin-tech company, is looking for a part time Receptionist & Administration Coordinator.
Work hours: 15:00 -20:00 with flexibility
AS A RECEPTIONST & ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR YOU WILL:
- Be the friendly face to our company, initial greeter, and host for visitors
- Provide response and service to company employees
- Handle activities related to office supplies as well as food and beverages, employee parking and more
- Ongoing contact with suppliers, handling of bids, invoices and dealing with budget
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies
- Maintain databases and files related to general and administrative expenses of the office
- Work hours: 15:00-20:00 with flexibility
- 2-3 years of office management, administrative or executive/assistant experience (inclusive of managing office expenses, travel, and basic expenses)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Excellent time management skills, attention to details, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Experience working in hi-tech companies is a plus.
- Strong business judgment needed to interact with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels.
- A friendly and approachable person with a can do attitude.
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-checkout stations, electric vehicle chargers, and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Our HQ is in the new Herzliya Hills neighborhood. We invite you to check out our incredible offices by clicking here.
Join us in our fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and eager individuals to join us in our growth!