- Published: June 10, 2021
We are excited to add an OD & Learning Specialist to our team! This individual will work to increase overall employee effectiveness by enhancing leadership capacity, driving organization-wide development initiatives and collaborating to support business efforts. If you love to collaborate with others, solve problems, affect meaningful change, if you are a people person – you belong with us!
In your role you will be responsible for developing and implementing programs that align our employees and managers with key business strategies and initiatives, while taking an active role of supporting managers’ development and growth.
- Design and implement a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans & program that connect employees and managers with business goals
- Work with key stakeholders to conduct learning needs analysis
- Manage, design, execute & facilitate site learning programs.
- Develop methods and plans that continuously support our leader’s managerial skills and capabilities
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Proactively provide input on how to improve internal efficiency
- Grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- Apply best practice knowledge to design and implement solutions that address key issues
- Partner, coach and consult first line managers, providing advice regarding best practices
- Assist and be a subject matter expert to HR team, in support of organizational needs.
- Proven experience of minimum of 5 years in OD & Learning position.
- Background as an HRBP – significant advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior or equivalent degree.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices of Leadership development, Succession planning and Talent Management.
- Strong capabilities of investigating situations to get relevant information; asking probing questions to successfully obtain quality information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects to completion with minimal oversight
- Passion to learn and develop, driven to stay current professionally
- Flexible and able to combine corporate and field capabilities
- Highly organized and experienced at multi-tasking
- Highly proficient in spoken and written both Hebrew and English
- Highly skilled in Office SW