Attenti NPI team is responsible for products timelines and deliverables, products configuration control, and control of TK activities.
The NPI Product leader will be responsible for leading NPI Projects from concept stage to production of various types of the company electronic monitoring products.
The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
· Lead products deliverables and timelines. Responsible for NPI Processes of the company product lines
· Responsible for products documentation, production files, DFX processes and ongoing engineering tasks
· Lead Sustain engineering processes and provide engineering support across the company (R&D, Operations and product management)
· Responsible for sub-contractors and TK activities, local and overseas
· NPI Team member in the engineering group
· B.Sc. in Electrical engineering
· Experience of minimum 5 years in the following areas:
· Transfer products from development to production include products configuration control, BOM's definitions, DFM/DFT & PCBA Production
· Proven experience in leading engineering processes and sub-contractors engineering support
· Vast and proven experience in Agile PLM. Agile administration experience – an advantage
· Deep knowledge in PCB and PCBA technologies
· Leader, self-motivated, Independent and able to manage multiple tasks
· Able to lead multiple projects across the company with multiple interfaces (R&D, Operation, system engineering)
· Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills