- Published: March 22, 2021
Highcon is looking for an experienced engineer to lead NPI projects both from technical and management aspects.
The NPI engineer will be part of the Engineering department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for building and managing Product/Production file: BOM, Product documentation, jigs/tools/Fixtures design, DFX's, Be the operation technical focal point and collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, engineering, supply chain, quality.Technical managing and control Turn- Key/Suppliers, local and overseas throughout the project lifecycle and post-release.Responsible for conducting and implementing product changes (ECO, FCO, waivers & deviations) and configuration controlManage and execute FAIs at subcontractors’ sites.Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output, and quality standardsDefine all the documentation needed in order to manufacture the products correctly (Test procedure, Assembly instruction, etc.).Support operation engineering processes such as EOL, FMEA, root causes analysis, continuous improvement, Audits.Support on-going production processes and equipment, train subcontractors & production
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering,
- 5+ years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in building production files and leading engineering changes.
- Experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SolidWorks and EPDM (SolidWorks PDM).
- Self-motivated, self-maintained, independent and problem solving orientedStrong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to build relationships and work - zacross multi-functional organizations.