Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one who built it from scratch? Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics (BWR) is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems.
We are seeking an experienced NPI Engineer to lead the way to production both from technical and management aspects.
The NPI Engineer will be part of the HW & Production department and report to the Head of Production.
In this role, you will be responsible of the reliable production processes of the Blue White Robotics autonomous tractor kit for our customers.
The role will also include daily work in the supply chain, supplier development, development of an internal testing system, product engineering and production technologies and building supportive logistics and work in product branding and final introduction while leading the team.
We look for ability to work in diverse internal organizational interfaces as you’ll be working closely with the LLC (Low Level Control) department, the Product department, and in coordination with systems engineering branch under the CTO.
Responsibilities- what you will be doing:
· Responsible for a reliable production of the autonomous tractor kit while working on a given schedule & budget.
· Responsible for organizing and developing production plans to align with demand, coordination with suppliers, and support for engineering/pre-production builds.
· Define all the documentation needed in order to manufacture the products correctly (Test procedure, Assembly instruction, etc.).
· Create & maintain product portfolios.
· Responsible for budget and schedule of LLC team.
· Love working in the field, relation to tractors, development process & proof in the field, Optional ability to relocate to the US in the future.
· B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineer – a must.
· At least 5 years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or Manufacturing Engineering.
· Experience in purchasing, quality assurance, engineering, logistics & planning.
· Experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
· Experience in communicating and working with subcontractors from various fields including : Sensors, controllers & innovative communicators.
· Technical experience with a drafting software.
· Proven negotiation skills with subcontractors and suppliers including building a yearly plan to accurate compliance with budgets.
· Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
· Various "Hands On" experience in assembling, wiring, welding, configuring, and installing complicated systems and setups.
· Familiar with automotive product development processes.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to build relationships and work across multi-functional organizations.
· Self-motivated, self-maintained, independent, and problem solving oriented.
· Availability for traveling overseas.
· Problem solver and goal achiever.
· Excellent planning skills.
· Fluent English and Hebrew.
· B.S in Electronic Engineering – an advantage.
· B.S in in Industrial and Management Engineer – an advantage.