Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
This position represents operations on new projects and fully supports mass production products by providing leadership to an extended project team through the whole Product Life Cycle (PLC). The company is based in Netanya.
The project manager has the responsibility to ensure that the voice of operations is properly captured, and all team commitments are met on time.
This position is responsible for the aspects of the overall operation including the successful implementation of all operations requirements for new and mass production products.
The position involves extensive communication with local and worldwide R&D departments, parties in operation, subcontractors, production floors, and others.
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineer is a must
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in the engineering department leading project management/NPI activities and lead multidisciplinary products from development to production in a high-tech company
· Leadership experience in matrixed worldwide organization and ability to work well in a team environment including cross-culture
· Deep understanding of the NPI process is a must, manufacturing operations, supply chain planning, sourcing, contract manufacturers / OEM, supplier quality, and other functions as needed to drive successful commercialization of new and existing products
· Business acumen, understanding of operations costing, financial aspects, and capital project management
· Deep knowledge in PLM system and knowledge in Microsoft Office / Excel is a must
· Proficiency in communication skills verbal, written, and presentation skills across multiple levels to peers and leadership
· Fluent Hebrew and English is a must