Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Nordics Content Reviewer.
Why should you be a content reviewer at Taboola?
Do you spend too much time scrolling through celeb stories on Insta? Do you know when the annual Crown Victoriadagarna celebration on Öland happens or when the Danish Queen Margrethe II inaugurated the new Hans Christian Andersen museum? Can you tell why making time for fika every day or why the Danish art of hospitality surrounding Smørrebrød are so important? If you said yes to all AND you are a leader by nature you might be a good candidate for this interesting new position at Taboola. The Content Review team manages the gatekeepers for the world’s most advanced discovery platform serving content to over a billion users every month.
What is the biggest challenge of being a Nordics Content Reviewer?
To be good at this job, you need to have a native Danish or Swedish & English and current on world events and pop culture to quickly discern fact from fiction. You also need to be totally cool with NSFW content crossing your desk because part of your role is to make decisions on such content. This job is about strategic thinking and team management from start to finish. To be successful, you’ll be a self-motivated independent thinker that strives for your team’s success and adherence to SLA and KPIs.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Native Swedish or Danish & English is a must
- Knowledge of German or French is an advantage
- Knowledge of global pop culture and an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Working from Monday-Friday (full time job)