* Team8 Portfolio Company
Noogata is industrializing enterprise AI, enabling enterprises to easily and scalably infuse AI into key processes at a fraction of the cost and complexity of current generation solutions. Our mission is to empower enterprise data consumers across all business functions to leverage flexible AI-powered features, seamlessly plugged into their system of choice. Noogata's technology allows companies to deploy our prefabricated, modular AI Boards for common industry use-cases, customize, and scale them in production without requiring custom development or data-science capabilities.
Noogata is looking for world-class data fanatics to join us, build our product and grow our vision. We're looking for customer-focused, self-driven individuals that want to solve big, complex problems with a huge impact. Our team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists, ML Engineers and Customer Success Managers is passionate about delivering the promise of AI in the business world. So if you’re all that and looking to lead, invent and grow professionally -join us on our journey!
We are looking for experienced, savvy, data scientists to lead and execute machine learning projects in a wide range of industries (retail, banking, media, manufacturing) and domains(demand forecasting, NBO, content classification, …)
- Be part of a data-science team where you will lead end-to-end ML projects. (from data extraction through model validation & A/B testing to model deploying)
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework
- Manage and design Customer-specific analytical solutions using Machine Learning.
- Work closely with Management, Data-Engineering and DevOps teams
- Interface with R&D and data engineering to integrate data collection, data quality, and core model output into production systems.
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels
- Be part of a startup company: Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights.
- MSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- At least 5 years experience Hands-on experience with data science projects from early-stage concept to production
- Experience in managing data science projects/programs/teams.
- Broad expertise in multiple industries/domains (vs a single field specialist).
- An all-around data scientist: strong statistics background, strong analytical mindset, experience in experimentation, data visualization, machine learning algorithms, optimization and big data.
- Broad knowledge of data science modeling techniques (ML, GLM, Clustering, DL, etc.) and their use within the industry
- Experience with Python and SQL.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Big Advantage: Experience with Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS)