accessiBe is the leading AI-powered web accessibility solution provider that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe utilizes its AI technology to create an affordable and automated solution that has allowed us to help over 150,000 businesses of all sizes become compliant under the WCAG, ADA, 508 AODA standards, and other accessibility legislation.
We are looking for a Nonprofits Partnerships Manager who will join our marketing department and will help in creating and leading our Partnerships Ecosystem for Nonprofits. You will work under the Head of MarComm.
- Build our Partnerships Ecosystem for Nonprofits to increase our reach and engagement.
- Create partnerships with channel partners that will lead onboarding, support, and professional services for Nonprofits.
- Partner with leading forums and communities in the Nonprofits ecosystem
- Work with leading Nonprofits' platforms and services to create integrations with accessiBe’s products and services.
- Educate partners via webinars on accessiBe’s product and its services
- 1+ years of experience in managing partnerships
- Native English- a must!
- Strong relationship-builder and initiator
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills
- Experience with outbound approach
- Excellent at working on teams and engaging with potential clients
- Previous experience working in leading SaaS company – Advantage
- Experience in PR
- Experience with Salesforce or Apollo
Working days: Sunday- Thursday from 12 am - 8 pm