- Published: October 22, 2021
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a NOC Engineer. When it comes to understanding business, products and technology, our NOC Engineers must be the trifecta of knowledge. This is a role not for the faint of heart, someone who can think critically, solve problems on the spot, and understands how to keep clients calm as situations escalate. In short, this is a role for someone with the business and technological acumen balanced with the communication skills of a diplomat.
Our NOC Engineers monitor, troubleshoot and proactively manage customer engagements through technical analysis and outstanding communication skills in multiple channels. Successful NOC Engineers will also come equipped with proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to stay level-headed and comply with tight deadlines.
- B.Sc. or another related degree student with at least 4 semesters until graduation - a Must
- Ability to work 3 shifts per week
- Experience in a multinational organization
- Experience with monitoring and support systems
- Scripting/programming knowledge