- Published: September 30, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Network Security engineer to join our DevOps production group.
What you will be doing:
- We are expanding our Infrastructure team and looking for Network Security engineer who will working in agile style, Design, managing and maintain SolarEdge Network and Security systems in our Data Centers for production Infrastructure, SW, FW, LB, Linux based application platform etc.
- Working as part of the development and DevOps groups to resolve and design solutions using automation processes for SolarEdge Hybrid cloud solution.
- In-depth Knowledge and proven experience in the following L2 L3 layers, OSPF, BGP,
- Hand-on experience with security solutions FW (FortiGate advantage (IPS, WAF, DDoS, VPN (IPSEC, SSL-VPN)
- Knowledge and Working experience Open source solution – NGINX, LVS, Grafana
- Knowledge Linux/Windows based platforms, Public cloud AWS, Azure.
- Team player, Self-learning, and ability to tackle new technical realm.
- English communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer-scienceinformation-systems
- Knowledge and proven experience in VXLAN-EVPN
- experience in one of the following: Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform.)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- As part of a team willingness to share your knowledge with others
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track-record of problem-solving