SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools, sophisticated applications and more.
We are looking for Network and Security Administrator to join our ream.
What will you be doing:
The Networking and Security Administrator will be a part of the SolarEdge Technologies IT Team and will report to Director of IT System.
As part of his role, the networking and security administrator is expected to manage and maintain company’s networking and security infrastructure on a daily basis.
- Monitor and manage the various security solutions and constantly be aware and alert on security breaches and vulnerabilities
- Manage servers patches and networking equipment in an international environment and branches.
- Implement new security systems and integrations
- At least 5 years of experience as a networking sysadmin/equivalent – must
- Cisco CCNA – must
- Cisco ASA Firewalls installation, configuration and maintenance – must
- Cisco Catalyst switches – must
- Cisco Nexus switches – must
- Cisco Routers (2921, 2900, 1940) - must
- Checkpoint Firewalls – advantage
- NAC Solutions - must
- Palo Alto Firewalls installation, configuration and maintenance – advantage
- ForcePoint (WebSense) Mail and Web solutions – advantage
- Patching methodologies of Linux and Microsoft servers – must
- Two factor authentication solutions such as Duo, RSA – must
- Security management certificates: (CISSP / CSSLP / CISM etc.) - advantage
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent – advantage
- Scripting knowledge – python / java – advantage