AtInfinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We area leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions.
The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated NetSuite Financial Implementer, to be responsible for:
· Application implementor of Netsuite Cloud ERP
· Gather and document customer business requirements
· Implement Netsuite’s best practices within the finance organization
· Become a true business partner to the relevant stakeholders, bringing added value to support their vision & mission.
· Provide creative technical solutions to complex business challenges as a strategic problem solver
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Manage relevant projects end to end - specifications, configuration, implementation, delivery, documentation, training, and support.
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Work with the finance team and address requests on a daily basis
· Collaborate with third parties’ vendors, implementers, and developers
· Proven experience as a financial ERP Analyst/implementer, preferred in global companies. Netsuite is an advantage
· Wide understanding of business processes and systems, including ERP workflows
· Project leadership experience.
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations.
· Expert ability to translate business requirements to technical design, alongside good analytical skills
· Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
· Specific industry vertical solution domain experience - an advantage.
· ITGC SOX experience – advantage
· Excellent English - written and verbal
Infinidat is an award-winning provider of enterprise storage solutions.
The company’s AI-based software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, 100% guaranteed system availability, and dramatically reduces the CAPEX and OPEX of an enterprise’s storage estate.
Infinidat enterprise storage solutions are installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases. These solutions were designed with a single goal in mind — enable customers to spend less on their storage infrastructure and focus more on innovation and growth.
The company's InfiniBox, InfiniBox SSA, and InfiniGuard portfolio deliver storage solutions that have unparalleled availability, ultra-low latency, extensive cyber resilience, and unmatched real world application performance.
Infinidat has coupled these industry acclaimed enterprise storage solutions with an advanced white-glove service. The company’s family of offerings have been named a Leader for the Fourth Consecutive Year in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™, Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on independent end-users’ reviews and ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.