- Published: July 19, 2021
The National Channel Manager will have the primary responsibility to meet and exceed, quarterly and annual revenue quota assignments. You will be responsible for growing XM Cyber’s business with specific national channel partners.
· Continue to build relationships and lead the interface between XM Cyber and national partners
· Meet and exceed bookings quotas.
· Creatively build programs and incentives to build pipeline.
· Effectively present XM Cyber’s value proposition.
· Provide partner training and enablement.
· Interact with channel sellers and XM Cyber direct sales, build field teaming partnerships.
· Ensure partners are driving towards training requirements.
· Plan and execute field events with partners.
· Analyzing and adjusting sales activities and product mix as needed, based on sales.
· Participate in trade shows and make presentations, as required.
· Travel to industry events and partner locations and events for enablement and training.
· 5+ years of Partner Account Manager for a security-focused company.
· National partner experience.
· Experience managing large partners including Optiv, GuidePoint, Trace3 and others.
· Proven success with building pipeline and exceeding sales goals.
· Success and references to prove the success of working with direct sales teams and sales leadership.
· Experience with analyzing and reporting actives related to sales and revenue activities.
· Cloud services sales experience.
. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the determination to get the job done.
· You are persuasive with partners and internal stakeholders.
· You have an insatiable appetite to learn what you don’t already know to help you succeed in the near term and long term.
· You have the ability to understand the complexities of channel sales and strive to create profitable partnerships for XM Cyber and the channel partner alike.