Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Motion Graphics Designer? We’re glad you asked!
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who will work closely with Taboola Creative Shop which is part of the marketing team (The Creative Shop is an inhouse Taboola boutique Agency that creates still/video campaigns for Taboola’s clients to be promoted on the Taboola Platform).
The Motion Graphic designer will help brainstorming and create high quality video content,and helpSupporting the inhouse studio with its daily work. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic marketing team, and to have an impact on a rapidly growing business.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Creating and delivering motion graphics for various media and uses
- Editing video footage, create various animations/motion graphics and basic sound editing with after effects tools Working as the Designer of the Creative shop team + Supporting the Studio with its daily work that may not always be related to videos (design digital/print-based collateral including one sheets, social posts, certificates, banners, etc.)
- Design large scale environmental graphics for trade shows, offices, events, etc.
- Collaborate ongoing development of Taboola’s brand identity for global consistency and market leading brand expression
What are the skills a good Motion Graphics Designer needs to have?
- 2-4 years of professional design experience
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics with extreme attention to details
- You are organized and can prioritize effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Experience working at a business-to-business vendor
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma - must. Instapage, PowerPoint - An advantage.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.