WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
As a Motion Graphics Designer on the WSC Sports design team, you will create powerful stories that capture our audience and leave them wanting more. You will bring movement and life into various projects, which includes:
- Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, social media etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Partnering with other design team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms
- Meeting with internal clients, to understand needs and share ideas
- Taking the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhering to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
What you’ll need:
- In-depth understanding of typography, image-making, color, space, being able to create a compelling and consistent visual experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques
- A desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects)