If you consider yourself a maker - a continuously learning multidisciplinary builder who is passionate and experienced in creation and innovation, this could be your dream job!
monday.com is looking for an Innovation Maker and Product Manager who will lead our efforts in pioneering the “future of work” and executing it. You will lead our Makers team, aiming to create a cutting edge employee and office experience. You will take projects from initiation, design and execution all the way to implementation, iteration and optimization.
About The Role:
- Hands-on, solution-oriented & maker-grade software developer; ability to build product prototypes
- Create products employees need and love, focus on impact driving efforts
- Lead the creation of new products; iterate, adjust and optimize them, reaching successful, sticky products
- Comprehensively evaluate the product you’re working on through qualitative methods
- Shape and define the product strategy and define relevant KPIs
- Identify potential problems and opportunities while making decisions and analyzing results
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of Makers, consolidate different skill sets towards impact
- You are a Maker in your soul and experienced with strong technology background - software, electronics and hardware
- You have the soul of an entrepreneur and a real passion for solving challenges hands on
- Experience in people management
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- You possess natural ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills