Appdome is looking for a mobile security white hat pen tester.
As part of the research organization in Appdome, you will be in charge of researching and applying commonly used and custom attacks on the Appdome security system. You'll issue with diverse Attack vectors like file system, network, jailbreak, memory injection etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in Security/Cyber testing techniques/methodologies
- Extended knowledge in researching, simulating and testing different application attack vectors.
- Advantage – Experience using a hacking framework or pen-testing tools such as Frida, Magisk, MitmProxy, Cheat Engines.
- Ability to create test plans and execute them, as well as document and troubleshoot errors.
- Ability to understand the system from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
- Experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) testing environments and automation tools.
- A keen eye for detail and passionate about quality and testing.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent English – ability to communicate in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Software development andor Scripting experience
About the company
The Appdome product is the industry’s first no-code mobile app security and fraud prevention platform that enables anyone to build mobile app security features into any iOS or Android app instantly without coding.
Over 25,000 unique combinations of mobile security and fraud prevention features, SDKs, and APIs are available on Appdome. Over 200+ leading financial, healthcare, government, and e-commerce providers use Appdome to protect apps, users, and data, preempt fraud and consistently deliver richer and safer mobile experiences to hundreds of millions of mobile end users globally.