- Published: August 12, 2021
Watchful is a competitive intelligence solution providing clients with valuable insights about their competitors. Watchful’s unique technology taps a gold mine of information hidden within mobile apps, making it possible to know what changes your competitor has made in their latest release or gain critical information about A/B tests and new features months before they are released.
We’re looking for exceptional innovators who share this same DNA, to join us in building something different!
What will you do?
- Research the best and biggest mobile apps out there, to discover the most exciting tech innovations in it!
- Work as a part of a passionate researchers’ team and together bring to the table the best practice and most mind-blowing discoveries!
- Take part in moral research, we do not commit hacking!
- Perform a very business-oriented role and have the opportunity to be an integral part of representing the product in front of customers
- Experience in research on Android, iOS, or Web, with an emphasis on applicative research.
- Extensive knowledge of Python
- Knowledge and experience with at least one of the following - JEB / JADX / IDA
- Experience working with Frida - Strong advantage
- Knowledge of Java - Strong advantage
- Experience working with Burp / Fiddler - Strong advantage
- Experience working with GDB - Advantage
- Knowledge of Native language (C, C ++) – Advantage