- Published: November 18, 2020
If you are passionate about building great mobile apps, have the technical muscle to understand how it’s done, and the skill to identify the important needles in the haystack, you might have the opportunity to help shape our Android products that influence millions of people around the world.
- Building a killer product in full collaboration with the sales, marketing, and R&D teams.
- Creating the product’s vision and building the plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions.
- Having the ability to research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges.
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements for new features as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, technical feasibility, and operational impact.
- Monitor and incorporate competitive performance, industry trends and customer feedback into overall roadmap planning and prioritization. Including post-launch analysis of the product.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products.
- 3+ years of experience in Mobile Products Management
- Very strong communication skills and the charisma to drive and motivate teams.
- The ability to turn requirements, ideas and a vision into well processed and thought out documentation, presentations, and wireframes.
- Strong technical background, preferably with Android.
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects and priorities and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Details orientation with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- An interest in exploring customer and users problems and the ability to recommend solutions and to liaise and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Ability to analyze data and extract insights out of it.
- Experience with SDKs/ APIs.
- Fluent in English
- Android Mobile app coding experience
- Understanding of the online advertising industry – big advantage
- Product management experience in B2B2C environment
- Experience in Scrum/ Kanban methodology
- Working with SQL
- Experience with UI and UX design