We are looking for a Product Analyst to work alongside our Product team within the mobile division. As a Product Analyst you will drive actionable insights about the data to the product team.
You will provide quantitative analysis, make key recommendations and communicate your findings to your fellow Product Management and Engineers to drive better product decisions together.
You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You will work to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations
- Key member in major projects
- Designing KPI for features, and understanding data needs for products.
- Examining feature success through KPI once live.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help ironSource to focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
- Ability to analyze and present product insight from the data and technical perspective.
- Ability to solve business problems and provide clear and analytically-supported solutions.
- At least two years of experience with big data querying technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both commercially and technically.
- Self managing and follow through.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity.
- Interest and orientation in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.