ironSource is looking for an experienced and professional Data Engineer / BI Developer to join our team.
Our Data Engineers team leads data solutions to various products, which drive content recommendations to over 500M users globally. Our team is data-driven, and we are all obsessed with data! You now have the amazing opportunity to join us!
As a Data Engineer, you will work directly with our internal and external customers, in order to understand their business needs and provide them with top-notch BI solutions.
If you have strong technical and analytical skills, and have a passion for data and new technologies, then we want you to be a part of this team! You will have the opportunity to take data to the next level, and turn billions of events into critical information, using business insights and graphical dashboards helping to make impactful business decisions.
Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor company, product, business performance and KPI’s.
- Design and develop analytics products, and data solutions for internal customers.
- Work with a variety of databases and query engines (Redshift, MySQL, Presto etc.)
- Develop end-to-end solutions, while working in a fast-changing environment
- Work closely with the product team to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- +1 years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Developer or as a Data analyst.
- +1 years of experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills, including the ability to write complex queries and optimize them for performance.
- Experience with databases and query engines such as AWS Redshift, MySQL and Presto.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with ETL development.
- Experience with Tableau server environment administration
- Experience with OOP language such as Python (or similar)